5 de September de 2017
This month, Everyone for Education (Todos pela Educação) published its annual monitoring report on five goals defined by various civil society actors in 2006:
- Achieve full school enrollment among children 4 to 17;
- Guarantee that all children are fully literate by age 8;
- Ensure that all children achieve grade-appropriate learning outcomes;
- Secure full high school completion rates by age 19, and
- Expand and adequately manage educational investments.
The report includes an article by Laboratório de Educação president Beatriz Cardoso that highlights the central role of teacher training in promoting the intentional and consistent use of technology in the classroom.
Read the full article here.