8 de September de 2017
Last June, Beatriz Cardoso answered listener questions on CBN Radio's Revista Responde show about modern parenting. A key takeaway from the program was the importance of giving children opportunity to formulate ideas, questions and opinions.
According to Cardoso, by listening carefully and establishing dialogue, adults can help children build knowledge from their observations, feelings and experiences, hence broadening their intellectual horizons.
When exploring new contexts together, adult-child interactions have the potential to favor numerous discoveries and promote meaningful learning.
- What do children think about...
- Are children the world’s youngest philosophers?
- Who said politics isn’t for children?
- Learning from small corruptions
- Some attitudes that can enhance adult-child interactions
- A girl’s view on prejudice